Criminal Productions Inc., the copyright holder of the movie “Criminal” starring Kevin Costner and Ryan Reynolds, has filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against numerous alleged internet downloaders in Maryland who use Comcast Cable internet. The case is Criminal Productions Inc. v. Does 1-12 8:16-cv-03208-RWT.
We expect Criminal Productions Inc to issue subpoenas to Comcast Cable internet to reveal the names of numerous unnamed defendants who allegedly illegally downloaded the movie using file-sharing software like BitTorrent.
The defendants are currently only referred to by their IP addresses and live in Baltimore, Bowie , Cockeysville , Federalsburg, Havre de Grace,Lanham, Princess Anne, Ridgely, Reisterstown, and White Plains. All defendants are alleged to have downloaded the movie on July 13, 2016
Received a Subpoena from Comcast Cable about copyright infringement? The best thing to do is to talk with an experienced lawyer.
Antonelli Law’s Maryland local counsel is Mark Del Bianco, part of our coast to coast local counsel team
Contact us and let our experience help you make the right legal decision for you. We will help you decide what to do about the Criminal Productions Inc subpoena.
- Learn about what the notice means.
- Ask every question that concerns you.
- Learn the facts and decide if you want to settle the lawsuit anonymously, wait to see if nothing happens, or plan to fight back.
- File a motion to quash the subpoena? We’ll help you to decide.
Call us today for a free consultation at 312-201-8310 about the Maryland Criminal Productions Inc. Subpoena or use the contact form below. Don’t panic. Learn the facts and speak for free, confidentially, with our experienced attorneys.
This is what clients say Antonelli Law is very good at:
- Reducing your anxiety about the problem
- Giving clear information to help you decide what to do
- Responsive and accessible via phone and email
- Tenacious and effective lawyers in lawsuit litigation
Attorneys: Don’t risk malpractice in a copyright lawsuit where the loser pays statutory and attorneys fees. We accept attorney referrals and are very experienced in this specialized litigation.
[contact-form-7 id=”10″ title=”Case Contact”]
Antonelli Law, a national BT Copyright Defense Group has defended over 1,500 people accused of online copyright infringement including many accused by LHF Productions, Inc.
Here is additional information about the Maryland Criminal Productions Inc subpoena and lawsuit
The lawsuit Complaint filed by Criminal Productions Inc alleges that these defendants illegally downloaded the film via a file called Criminal.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3‐EVO using file hash number SHA1: 5B25655C33D5948714F55F25FD2954F9A31701A0
The IP addresses in the Complaint are as follows:
- IP Address: 22.214.171.124
- IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- IP Address: 188.8.131.52
- IP Address: 184.108.40.206
- IP Address: 220.127.116.11
- IP Address: 18.104.22.168
- IP Address: 22.214.171.124
- IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- IP Address: 188.8.131.52
- IP Address: 184.108.40.206
- IP Address: 220.127.116.11
- IP Address: 18.104.22.168
Please tell your friends NOT to download this movie or they may be sued. Their first notice will be receiving one of the several Criminal Productions Inc subpoenas.
Criminal Productions Inc is represented in the Maryland lawsuit by Columbia, Maryland attorney Jeffrey R. Schmieler, of Saunders & Schmieler, P.C.
Maryland Criminal Productions Inc. Subpoena