ME2 Productions Inc. , the copyright holder of the movie “Mechanic: Resurrection” starring Jason Statham, Jessica Alba, and Tommy Lee Jones has begun suing internet subscribers in Arizona federal court alleging they illegally downloaded the movie for free. The movie’s plot includes rescuing Jessica Alba’s character who is kidnapped. Scroll down for a list of the lawsuits filed by ME2 Productions, Inc. below.
Don’t Sign a Waiver of Service of Summons Form Before Speaking with an Attorney
As defense attorneys, we are concerned that people receiving a Waiver of Service of Summons form in the mail from the movie company’s lawyer will lead to an unfair default judgment against them. Please speak with an attorney experienced in movie download federal copyright lawsuits. For an FAQ on movie download lawsuits click here.
Looking for information on a ME2 Productions lawsuit in another state? Click on the state you are interested in:
Like other BitTorrent peer-to-peer file-sharing cases,
ME2 Productions Inc. accuses defendants of copyright infringement by using software and the internet to obtain the film “Mechanic: Resurrection” without paying the appropriate license fee. There will likely be more lawsuits filed by ME2 Productions Inc.
If your internet address (“IP address”) is involved, your first notice of the lawsuit will probably be a letter from COX Communications internet and a copy of a subpoena from ME2 Productions Inc. Scroll down for additional information about these lawsuits.
Received a Subpoena from CenturyLink or Comcast? The best thing to do is to talk with an experienced lawyer.
Antonelli Law has helped nearly 2,000 clients targeted in internet movie download lawsuits across the country, from Hawaii to New York and many states in between. We can do this because the lawsuits are in federal court, where all filings are done electronically. See our local counsel attorney information below.
Contact us and let our experience help you make the right legal decision for you. Call us nationwide at 312-201-8310 for a free lawyer consultation. We will help you decide what to do about the ME2 Productions Inc. subpoenas or summons.
- Learn about what the notice means.
- Ask every question that concerns you.
- Learn the facts and decide if you want to settle the lawsuit anonymously, wait to see if nothing happens, or plan to fight back.
- File a motion to quash? We’ll help you to decide.
Remember, don’t panic. Learn the facts and your legal options by speaking for free to an Antonelli Law attorney confidentially at 312-201-8310 or use the contact form below.
The lawsuits are:
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 1-20 2:2017-cv-00615
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 1-20 2:2017-cv-00622
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 1-32 2:2017-cv-00623
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00581
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00587
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00222
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00210
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00216
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00217
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2017-cv-00218
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2016-cv-04123
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2016-cv-04112
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2016-cv-04114
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2016-cv-04075
- ME2 Productions Incorporated v Does 2:2016-cv-04039
- ME2 Productions v. Does 1-24 2:16-cv-04112 D.AZ.
- ME2 Productions v. Does 1-30 2:16-cv-04114 D.AZ.
- ME2 Productions v. Does 1-17 2:16-cv-04123 D.AZ.
- ME2 Productions v. Does 1-32 2:16-cv-04039 D.AZ.
- ME2 Productions v. Does 1-14 2:16-cv-04075 D.AZ.
Our clients say Antonelli Law is very good at:
- Reducing your anxiety about the problem
- Giving clear information to help you decide what to do
- Responsive and accessible via phone and email
- Tenacious and effective lawyers in lawsuit litigation
We understand the shock you may be feeling from receiving a notice of this action, and have the experience to help you deal with this in the best way possible for you: anonymous settlement, or prepare to fight back.
Attorneys: Don’t risk malpractice in a copyright lawsuit if you don’t do this type of work regularly – the loser pays statutory and attorneys fees. We accept attorney referrals and are very experienced in this specialized litigation.
There are numerous ME2 Productions Inc. lawsuits. Antonelli Law is the most experienced BT copyright defense firm in the country and represents clients nationwide.
Each lawsuit is filed in federal court and requests permission to find out the real names of internet users associated with IP addresses suspected of being part of the movie downloading. This is done by sending a subpoena to the internet company (ISP). Most people find out they are involved in the lawsuit when they receive a letter from their internet company (ISP) such as Comcast, COX, Comcast, or Verizon informing them of the copyright infringement allegations. A copy of a ME2 Productions Inc. Subpoena will probably be enclosed.
If you are the account holder for an internet service provider (ISP), your name is linked to an IP address. If you receive a Comcast Cable or other ISP letter informing you a subpoena was received to reveal your identity for a copyright infringement lawsuit, call Antonelli Law nationwide about your options including a motion to quash the subpoena at 312-201-8310.
ME2 Productions Inc. subpoenas and summons can be scary or inconvenient, but we can help you manage the risk and the hassle.
More Information About Antonelli Law’s Nationwide Defense Practice
Antonelli Law defense attorneys and local counsel are admitted to the district courts wherever ME2 Productions Inc. lawsuits are filed from coast to coast. We are able to represent you in your federal case without being more expensive or more difficult to hire than hiring a local law firm in part because federal courts require attorneys to file their papers electronically, and often conduct hearings by telephone. This makes frequent trips to the courthouse unnecessary.
We can also defend you and help protect your anonymity in a ME2 Productions Inc. lawsuit if circumstances allow.
Call us for a free consultation nationwide at 312-201-8310
Some of our attorneys are listed below. We represent clients in Hawaii, California, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Louisiana,Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia.
Who Are Our Local Counsel?