Strike 3 Holdings has been filing copyright infringement cases for years, but they’ve recently gone from filing in federal court to filing in Florida state court.
Your first notice of a lawsuit is typically a subpoena from Strike 3 Holdings along with a letter from your internet service provider (ISP) alerting you that Strike 3 is seeking your name.
Strike 3 Holdings is accusing you, or someone in your home or office of illegally downloading their adult film content without paying the proper licensing fees. You typically only have 30 days before your ISP releases your name to Strike 3 Holdings and your anonymity is lost. Once Strike 3 Holdings has your name they can tie it to the lawsuit publicly.
Antonelli Law represents Strike 3 Holdings clients nationwide and is ready to discuss your case today.
Want to talk to Antonelli Law and discuss your specific case? Call 312-201-8310 or click here.
The first step is to remain calm and don’t delete anything as it can make penalties worse. Next, call an experienced copyright infringement attorney who can advise you on the best option for your specific case.
The experienced attorneys at Antonelli Law have represented over 400 Strike 3 Holdings clients across the U.S., including Florida. We can discuss your options which are:
- Settle your case anonymously
- File a motion to quash your case
- Fight your case in court
- 2020-001616-CC-05 At&t U-Verse
- 2020-001652-CC-05 Comcast Cable
- 2020-002019-CC-05 Spectrum
- 2020-002021-CC-05 Optimum Online
- 2020-002024-CC-05 Frontier Communications
- 2020-003059-CC-05 STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS IDENTIFIED ON EXHIBIT 1
- 2020-003063-CC-05 STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS IDENTIFIED ON EXHIBIT 1
- 2020-002968-CC-05 STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS IDENTIFIED ON EXHIBIT 1
To discuss your Florida Strike 3 Holdings lawsuit in a free consultation with an experienced copyright infringement attorney at Antonelli Law call 312-201-8310 or click here.
This is a blog dedicated to updates on copyright infringement cases. We’ve represented 400 Strike 3 Holdings clients across the US since 2017, and are America’s most experienced BT copyright defense firm; we can represent you in your case. For more information about handling your subpoena visit our main website page for Strike 3 Holdings.