Are you being sued by Strike 3 Holdings and you’re not sure how to proceed? Each case is different but your three options are to settle anonymously, file a motion to quash, or fight your case in court. Each has its own set of pros and cons, but deciding on a course of action can be tricky if you aren’t familiar with copyright infringement lawsuits. If you’re interested in settling your case and want to learn more, contact Antonelli Law and we’ll help you decide if settling is the way to go.
Strike 3 Holdings is accusing you or someone in your home or office of illegally downloading their adult film content. Most often, they accuse defendants of using file-sharing software, such as BitTorrent, to obtain the films. Your first notice of the lawsuit is typically a subpoena from Strike 3 Holdings along with a letter from your internet service provider. In most cases, you have roughly 30 days to act before your name is released to Strike 3 Holdings and your anonymity is lost.
We’ve handled thousands of copyright infringement cases and we’ll advise you on the next steps. We’ll go through your case during your free consultation and get to know the specifics. From there we can walk through each of your options to decide what plan of action may work best for you. Many defendants choose to settle as they can retain their anonymity and in some cases, their case is resolved more quickly than filing a motion to quash or fighting in court.
Filed in August 2020:
- 2020-016660-CC-05 FILED 08/04/2020
- 2020-016669-CC-05 FILED 08/04/2020
- 2020-016577-CC-05 FILED 08/03/2020
- 2020-014518-CC-05 FILED 07/08/2020
- 2020-014520-CC-05 FILED 07/08/2020
- 2020-014481-CC-05 FILED 07/07/2020
- 2020-012478-CC-05 FILED 06/03/2020
- 2020-011743-CC-05 FILED 05/20/2020
- 2020-011744-CC-05 FILED 05/20/2020
- 2020-011499-CC-05 FILED 05/18/2020
- 2020-009492-CC-05 FILED 04/27/2020
- 2020-009491-CC-05 FILED 04/27/2020
- 2020-009493-CC-05 FILED 04/27/2020
- 2020-006500-CC-05 FILED 03/13/2020
- 2020-005388-CC-05 FILED 02/26/2020
- 2020-003890-CC-05 FILED 02/14/2020
- 2020-003891-CC-05 FILED 02/14/2020
- 2020-003737-CC-05 FILED 02/13/2020
- 2020-002968-CC-05 FILED 02/06/2020
- 2020-002019-CC-05 FILED 01/27/2020
- 2020-002021-CC-05 FILED 01/27/2020
- 2020-001616-CC-05 FILED 01/22/2020
- 2019-032919-CC-05 FILED 12/17/2019
- 2019-032825-CC-05 FILED 12/16/2019
- 2019-024647-CC-05 FILED 09/23/2019
To schedule your consultation with Antonelli Law and learn more about if a Florida Strike 3 Holdings settlement is right for you call 312-201-8310 or click here.
This is a blog dedicated to updates on copyright infringement cases. We’ve represented over 500 Strike 3 Holdings clients across the US since 2017, and are America’s most experienced BT copyright defense firm; we can represent you in your case. For more information about handling your subpoena visit our main website page for Strike 3 Holdings.