This is a blog dedicated to updates on copyright infringement cases. We have handled more than 900 Malibu Media cases over the past seven years, helping each client figure out the best option for their individual situation. We can represent you in your case against Malibu Media. For more information about your subpoena visit our main website’s Malibu Media page.
Malibu Media files 88 new cases in June 2019
Malibu Media is aggressively filing copyright infringement lawsuits alleging that defendants are illegally downloading their adult film content from the website x-art.com. If you’ve received a subpoena, Malibu Media is alleging you (or someone at your IP address) illegally downloaded their adult films, most likely using file-sharing software such as BitTorrent.
Did Malibu Media LLC target your state last month?
- Connecticut: 5
- District of Columbia: 1
- Illinois: 7
- Maryland: 4
- Michigan: 3
- New Jersey: 8
- New York: 7
- Pennsylvania: 2
- Texas: 46
- Virginia: 5
If you’ve recently received a subpoena from Malibu Media LLC, don’t panic! There are several options open to you to resolve the matter.
- Anonymously settle your case
- File a Motion to Quash
- Prepare to fight it in court
Every defendant’s circumstances are different so it’s best to discuss your situation with an experienced ISP subpoena defense law firm, such as Antonelli Law, to see which path is right for you.
We represent clients nationwide. Contact us today at 312-201-8310 to set up your free consultation regarding your Malibu Media subpoena.
Why Hire a Specialist ISP Subpoena Defense Law Firm?
Antonelli Law will:
- Reduce your anxiety about the problem
- Give clear, up to date information to help you decide what to do
- Be responsive and accessible via phone and email
- Help you resolve this problem: most cases are resolved out of court for a flat legal fee for anonymous settlements.
- Help you fight it: We are tenacious and effective lawyers in lawsuit litigation
June 2019 Malibu Media LLC vs. John Doe Cases: