Strike 3 Holdings LLC Files First Cases in Delaware – find out what it means for you!
Strike 3 Holdings recently filed 10 new federal copyright infringement cases (and its first ever cases) in Delaware. They are alleging that someone in your home or office illegally downloaded adult movies produced by Blacked, Tushy, and Vixen.
While there are cases being filed all over the country, these are the first cases filed in Delaware.
Here’s what to expect if you received a Strike 3 Holdings Subpoena:
It’s important to know that at this point in the litigation defendants are anonymous, identified only as John Doe. They will remain known as John Doe on the public court docket until their Internet company releases their names and addresses to the movie company’s attorneys. Before that release happens, Internet subscribers will receive a letter notifying them that they are being targeted in the copyright infringement lawsuits. Want to know more about ‘Doe Subpoenas’? Check out Wikipedia’s entry on it.
The longer you wait, the fewer options you’ll have.
Once you’ve received a subpoena from Strike 3 Holdings, there are three options available:
- Resolve anonymously
- File a motion to quash before it gets to court
- Prepare to fight it in court. We are experienced litigators who fight back vigorously.
What should you do now?
- The best thing to do is to speak with an experienced ISP Subpoena Defense Lawyer. This is a swiftly changing area of law and we continually follow the latest developments. We understand the technology so are able to better defend you; our last complex trial involved computer firewalls, sophisticated commercial networks, and a Microsoft certified expert.
- Don’t sign anything
- Don’t try to delete anything – this could make penalties worse
- Decide how you want to handle it
How Antonelli Law can help with your Strike 3 Holdings Subpoena
To date, we’ve helped nearly 2,000 clients across the country resolve their cases. Don’t panic, we can help you through this!
Call our office at 312-201-8310 for a free, confidential consultation.