Strike 3 Holdings has been filing federal copyright infringement cases for years, but they’ve recently focused their efforts in Florida. The filings in Florida have been widely criticized as a violation of Florida’s “pure bill of discovery” as well as the federal nature of copyright infringement cases.
Antonelli Law represents Strike 3 Holdings clients nationwide, including Florida, and is ready to discuss your case today.
Want to talk to Antonelli Law and discuss your specific case? Call 312-201-8310 or click here.
Strike 3 Holdings alleges that you, or someone in your home or office, illegally downloaded their adult film content without paying the proper licensing fees, typically using a filesharing software such as BitTorrent.
These cases are time-sensitive and the longer you wait the fewer options you have.
The first step is to remain calm, then get in contact with an experienced copyright infringement attorney who knows how these cases work.
The experienced attorneys at Antonelli Law have worked on hundreds of cases like these across the country and have even filed motions to quash in these Florida Strike 3 cases. We’re ready to discuss your specific case and go through your options before deciding what’s best for you.
Your options are:
- Settle your case
- File a motion to quash
- Fight in court
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS LISTED ON EXHIBIT 1, Case number 2020-002021-CC-05
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS LISTED ON EXHIBIT 1, Case number 2020-002024-CC-05
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS LISTED ON EXHIBIT 1, Case number 2020-002019-CC-05
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS IDENTIFIED ON EXHIBIT 1, Case number 2020-001616-CC-05
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC VS UNKNOWN INFRINGERS IDENTIFIED ON EXHIBIT 1, Case number 2020-001652-CC-05
To schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced copyright infringement attorneys to discuss your Strike 3 Holdings lawsuit in Florida call 312-201-8310 or click here.
This is a blog dedicated to updates on copyright infringement cases. We’ve represented 400 Strike 3 Holdings clients across the US since 2017, and are America’s most experienced BT copyright defense firm; we can represent you in your case. For more information about handling your subpoena visit our main website page for Strike 3 Holdings.