Strike 3 Holdings LLC produces adult movies produced under the names of Blacked, Tushy, and Vixen.
Strike 3 Holdings is actively filing federal copyright infringement lawsuits.
This lawsuit alleges that certain IP addresses have illegally downloaded or streamed porn without paying appropriate licensing fees. Your first notice of the lawsuit will probably be a letter from your internet service provider (ISP) like Comcast, Cox, Verizon or AT&T, and a subpoena from Strike 3 Holdings LLC.
The Strike 3 Holdings LLC lawsuit is one of many “free movie” download cases we see, which are sometimes called “copyright troll” lawsuits or BitTorrent lawsuits. BitTorrent is a common software people use to illegally obtain movies online.
I received a Strike 3 Holdings Subpoena- what do I do now?
- The best thing to do is to speak with an experienced ISP Subpoena Defense Lawyer. This is a swiftly changing area of law and we continually follow the latest developments. We understand the technology so are able to better defend you; our last complex trial involved computer firewalls, sophisticated commercial networks, and a Microsoft certified expert.
- Don’t sign anything
- Don’t try to delete anything – this could make penalties worse
- Decide how you want to handle it
Antonelli Law is America’s most experienced BT copyright defense firm. We represent cases nationwide- don’t panic, we will help you resolve hits.
What are the options for handling your Strike 3 Holdings subpoena?
You have three options available once you’ve received a subpoena:
- Resolve anonymously
- File a motion to quash before it gets to court
- Prepare to fight it in court. We are experienced litigators who fight back vigorously.
We will discuss your specific case and help you make the right decision in how to handle it. Keep in mind that the longer you wait the fewer options you’ll have to fight this.
We work nationwide- Call us today for a confidential and free consultation: 312-201-8310
We’ve created an entire page dedicated to informing you on your case and your options.