If you have received a Strike 3 Holdings subpoena, don’t panic. There are still many options available.
Strike 3 Holdings LLC is aggressively filing federal lawsuits which allege illegal downloads of adult films produced by Blacked, Vixen, and Tushy. If you are part of this copyright infringement lawsuit, you have received a Strike 3 Holdings subpoena from your internet service provider.
What Are My Options After Receiving a Strike 3 Holdings Subpoena?
- Resolve the Strike 3 Holdings anonymously: Many defendants choose to resolve their Strike 3 Holdings subpoenas out of court anonymously. Typically the defendant will need to do this within two weeks to one month after receiving the subpoena. This anonymous resolution is possible because the Strike 3 Holdings subpoena is a doe subpoena, which means that the defendant’s names are listed as anonymous on the public docket. The defendant’s internet service provider sends the letter to their subscribers informing them that they have received the Strike 3 Holdings subpoena as part of this copyright infringement lawsuit.
- File a motion to quash before the subpoena goes to court: Filing a motion to quash a Strike 3 Holdings subpoena tries to persuade the judge that this copyright infringement lawsuit is so deficient that it cannot be repaired. Many believe that BitTorrent copyright infringement cases rarely state enough evidence so this may be a good option. The defendant will need to do this within two weeks to one month after receiving the subpoena.
- Prepare to fight the Strike 3 Holdings Subpoena in court: At Antonelli Law, our tenacious ISP subpoena defense attorneys will fight to defend you in this copyright infringement lawsuit. It is crucial to choose an experienced litigator for handling your Strike 3 Holdings subpoena because this area of the law is complex and constantly changing.
How Much Will It Cost?
- Flat Fee: To resolve the subpoena anonymously or file a motion to quash, we offer a reasonable flat fee.
- Hourly Fee: Want to fight it? We offer an hourly fee which can be discussed during our free consultation.
If you need an ISP subpoena defense attorney for your Strike 3 Holdings subpoena, then start the conversation today with Antonelli Law.